I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-17 school year! I hope you have all had a great summer break.
Just a reminder that School starts on Monday 5th September with Nursery starting on Thursday 8th September. Sorry for any confusion caused.
We are all really looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
We recognise that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education.
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
Thank you for your support and see you next week
Mr Cass, Headteacher