MCC Foundation Cricket - Girls HUB
Every Thursday at Rhosnesni High School LL13 9ET - FREE OF CHARGE 16 week
Ages 11 + 17:50-19:30
Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org to book you place or 07856287816
Deeside Destroyers Wednesday 4pm till 5pm Deeside Leisure Centre 7 years to 11 years £3 per session
Activities Monday 31st October 2017 – Wednesday 1st November 2017
Aura Football Camp open to boys and girls aged 5 – 11 years and for all ability levels.
Thursday 2nd November 2017 – Friday 3rd November 2017 Aura Holiday Club open to boys and girls aged 5 – 11 years and for all ability levels.
Aura Holiday Club runs from 9am – 2pm with an 8:30am early drop off. All this for only £10 a day. We can also provide your child with lunch for only £2 per child per day
Aura Cricket Indoor Cricket @ Deeside Leisure Centre
Thursday 5pm – 6pm
Fully qualified cricket coaches delivering fun & structured sessions
For boys and girls aged 5yrs – 8yr olds
Rec Miss Williams 100%
Rec Mrs Pearce 93.33%
Year 1 91.79%
Year 2 93.87%
Year 3 93.70%
Year 4 94.44%
Year 5 86.56%
Year 6 91.25%
A massive well done to all the children in Reception. 100% is a great achievement.
Do you shop online? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation for Ysgol Maesglas every time you shop! https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ysgolmaesglas1/
If your child is interested in playing dodgeball Holywell Hornets play on a Thursday at the High School from 5pm till 6pm. It is for age 7 -15 and costs £2.50 a session.
Many Thanks for taking the time to complete the questionnaire, it is very much appreciated. It was heartwarming to receive so many positive comments.
We do value your opinions and aim to work with you to keep making improvements to our school.
Here are the results:-
1.Overall I am satisfied with the school Strongly agree 61 Agree 25
2.My child likes the school. Strongly agree 61 Agree 19 Strongly disagree 1
3. My child was helped to settle in when they started at the school. Strongly agree 59 Agree 21
4.My child is making good progress at school. Strongly agree 49 Agree 3 Don't know 2
5.My child behaves well in school. Strongly agree 50 Agree 24 Disagree 1 Strongly Disagree 3 Don't Know 2
6.The teaching is good. Strongly agree 52 Agree 29
7.Staff expect my child to work hard and do their best. Strongly agree 58 Agree 23
8.Staff treat all children fairly and with respect. Strongly agree 52 Agree 24 Disagree 1 Strongly disagree 1 Don't know 1
9. My child is encouraged to be healthy and take regular exercise. Strongly agree 50 Agree 29 Don't know 2
10.My child is safe at school. Strongly agree 52 Agree 28 Strongly Disagree 2
11. My child receives appropriate additional support in relation to any particular individual need. Strongly Agree 47 Agree 24 Don't know 8
12. I am kept well informed about my child’s progress. Strongly agree 41 Agree 36 Disagree 1 Strongly Disagree 1 Don't Know 1
13. I feel comfortable approaching the school with questions, suggestions or a problem. Strongly agree 49 Agree 30
14. I understand the schools procedure for dealing with complaints. Strongly Agree 37 Agree 31 Don't know 4
15. The school helps my child to become more mature and to take on more responsibility. Strongly agree 46 Agree 30 Strongly Disagree 1 Don't know 1
16. My child is well prepared for moving on to the next school.Strongly agree 23 Agree 33 Disagree 1 Strongly Disagree 3 Don't Know 16
17. There is a good range of activities including trips or visits. Strongly agree 36 Agree 36 Disagree 3 Strongly Disagree 6
18.The school is well run. Strongly agree 49 Agree 26 Disagree 2 Strongly Disagree
Do you shop online?
Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation for Maesglas every time you shop! https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/maesglas/
No cost, no catch - raise free donations for us every time you shop online with @easyuk! https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/maesglas/
Mr Cass, Headteacher